Monday 13 May 2013

hi so the pictures that i previously uploaded are of a model that had to be built as part of my graded unit to complete my hnc in interior design. The aim of the project was to complete a 4 story office design for a company called tank this meant that within the 4 weeks that i had to complete the project i had to design the building and the inside to the clients spec also for my hand in i needed a fully rendered scale model of the finished building you can see examples of this in my pictures. the next thing i needed to hand in was a cad ( computer aided design) model built on vector works showing all the buildings elevations, sections and sizes.
for my final presentation i had to hand in 7 a2 foam panels showing in great detail my design along with the scale model then stand up and present it to my 3 lecturers who would then go on to be graded.

my overall grade that i was given for this project was an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment